Worksheets of Straight Line
Test your skills on Straight Line by trying out Straight Line worksheets. 1 Straight Line worksheets available to gain expertise and excel in your grades. The worksheets on Straight Line have been designed to offer a wide range of questions covering all details of the Straight Line and are in compliance with the k-12 curriculum. Detailed answers will be provided after you have attempted the Straight Line worksheet. Each worksheet will have around 10 questions and there are multiple worksheets available to try out.
- Show that the line joining (-2, 6) and (4, 8) is perpendicular to the joining (8, 12) and (4, 24)?
- Since the product of the slopes = -1, the two lines are perpendicular to each other.
- Since the product of the slopes = -1, the two lines are not perpendicular to each other.
- Since the product of the slopes = -1, the two lines are parallel to each other.
- None of these.
- Find the equation of the line passing through (–3, 5) and perpendicular to the line through the points (2, 5) and (–3, 6).
- 5x – y + 20 = 1
- 5x – y + 20 = 0
- 5x – y + 20 = -1
- 5x – y - 20 = 0