/ Application of Integration Worksheets
Worksheets of Application of Integration
Test your skills on Application of Integration by trying out Application of Integration worksheets. 9 Application of Integration worksheets available to gain expertise and excel in your grades. The worksheets on Application of Integration have been designed to offer a wide range of questions covering all details of the Application of Integration and are in compliance with the k-12 curriculum. Detailed answers will be provided after you have attempted the Application of Integration worksheet. Each worksheet will have around 10 questions and there are multiple worksheets available to try out.
- Calculate the area of region between two curves y = x2 and y = ?
- Calculate the area of region bounded by x = 2, y = x + 1 and y = and y- axis?
- Find the area of region bounded parametrically, when first polar curve f (ѳ) = sin ѳ and other polar curve is g(ѳ) = cos ѳ, and these curve s lie between [-π/2, π/2]?
- Find the area of region bounded by parametrically where one polar curve is f (ѳ) = 2cos ѳ and other polar curve is g (ѳ) = sin2ѳ, and these curve s are lie between [-π/2, π/2] interval?
- (π + 8)/2
- (π - 8)/2
- (π - 8)
- A car starts moving straight with 50 miles/hr speed from Sydney and reach Melbourne in 120 minutes, then find out the distance traveled by car?
- 100 miles
- 120 miles
- 125 miles
- 123 miles
- A train starts from station ‘A’ at 9.00 am and reaches station ‘B’ at 01.00 pm. If the speed of the train is 50miles/hr, then find the distance between ‘A’ and ‘B’?
- 250 miles
- 225 miles
- 200 miles
- 210 miles
- A bullet is fired vertically upwards from surface at 25 m / s. Find the height of bullet after 3.5 s?
- 23.654 m
- 32.765 m
- 25.555 m
- 27.475 m
- If electric current represented as a function of time given by i = 0.5 – 0.4 t, in a calculator circuit. Find the total charge passing from a point in circuit in 0.60 s?
- Find the area enclosed with the region of the following equations: u = k3 + k2 -6k and the k-axis?
- 352 / 5
- 253 / 2
- 765 / 3
- 253 / 12
- Find the bounded area enclosed with the given equations u = k2 and u = 8 – k2?
- 76 / 5
- 64 / 3
- 78 / 5
- 64 / 5
- Find out the volume created by rotating the region bounded by the curves k = u2, the u- axis and the line u = 2 about u axis?
- 32 π / 5
- 39 π / 7
- 22 π / 5
- 20 π / 7
- If the region formed by the curves k = u2, the k - axis and the line k = 9 is rotated about the k axis then find out the volume of the solid that is generated by the rotation of these curves?
- (71 π) / 3
- (71 π) / 2
- (81 π) / 3
- (81 π) / 2
- Determine the arc length of y = log (sec x) where ‘x’ lies between o to π/4?
- log (√2)
- log (√2 + 1)
- log (√3 + 1)
- log (√5 + 1)
- Calculate the arc length of the function f(x) = x3/2 over the interval [0, 1]?
- Calculate the average value of the following function on the interval given, f ( x ) = x2 - 5x + 6 cos ( πx ) on the interval [-1, 5/2 ]?
- Calculate the number ‘k’ that satisfies the mean value theorem for integrals for the function on the interval [ 1, 4 ], where f(t) = t2 + 3t + 2?
- Find the velocity vector of a particle whose equation of the motion is given as, x ( t ) = t 2 + 5 t 3 and y ( t ) = t 3 – t 5,
here, ‘t’ is representing the time variable. Calculate the velocity vector at t = 3?
- (141 , - 378 )
- ( 200 , 475 )
- ( - 378 , 141 )
- ( 339, 219 )
- Evaluate the acceleration vector for the particle whose equation of motion is given as, x ( t ) = t + 7 t 4, y ( t ) = 2 t + 3 t 2, At time t = 2?
- (997, - 5)
- (112 , 6)
- (244 , 5)
- (336, 6)